Monday, March 24, 2008

Hunter's First Easter

For Hunter's first Easter he took a day to just relax. Doctor was very nice to him, the only thing she ordered was to decrease the amount of calories in his formula. He was getting 30 calories (thats the maximum) with every feeding. They're comfortable with his weight gain and lowered it to 27.

He's still on CPAP and it's settings haven't changed. His weight hasn't changed much either, he gained about 10 grams which leaves him still around 8 pounds.

Nurse put a silly Easter picture of Hunter up on his wall, she took his picture then colored some bunny ears on top of his head. I wonder how many more first holidays we'll have to celebrate with Hunter in the hospital. I certainly hope it's not much more.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad that you have such sweet nurses to help you celebrate Easter. I bet the bunny picture is just adorable! I love seeing your eyes open all the pictures, they are so beautiful. We are praying for you every day sweet baby! We love you!
-Emily

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for keeping us up to date on Hunters progress. I really love reading the blog. I like the good news BEST!!