Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Smiles

I just wanted to post this real fast before heading off to work.

Last night Hunter was smiling in his sleep, I managed to snap a quick picture while I was holding him.

It doesn't look like they did the PICC in his thigh. He has something in his arm - the one not in the picture. But I can't tell if it's a PICC or IV, and I forgot to ask.

He's over 13 pounds now. 13 lbs, 2 oz was his most recent weight.

6 comments:

Emily said...

What an inspiration you are Hunter! To go thru all you go thru in a day and still be able to smile in your sleep . . . it's amazing!

Gretchen said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen. I printed it out and hung it on my desk.

Jude said...

I'll bet Hunter is dreaming that his daddy is holding him.

Gretchen said...

I believe Hunter's dream was a reality. I think Bobby is holding him. But i bet that is why he was smiling!

Jude said...

Sure enough!

Bobby said...

I'd like to take credit for making him smile. But I think he smiled because he heard his nurse friend walk into the room. :)