Yesterday Grandma came to pick up Alyssa and Gavin. She's watching them through Hunter's surgery in a few days. Since Hunter's brother and sister weren't here we were able to go down to the hospital right after work.
We don't usually go until later in the evening because the NICU closes between 6:45 and 8:00, it just makes more sense to go after they reopen. When 6:45 came around we were hiding so they couldn't kick us out. We were able to play with Hunter until he fell asleep at night.
When we got into the NICU we saw Hunter going on a walk around the unit. Nurse had him in a stroller and was taking him around to visit the other nurses and babies. I think he enjoyed it, I know the nurses did.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Breaking the Rules
Posted by Bobby at 6:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think that was a good rule to break!
You guys are really living on the edge :)
Post a Comment