Tomorrow Hunter's G-Tube and Nissen surgery is scheduled for 10am!
If you could please keep Hunter in your thoughts and prayers for tomorrow that would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Hunter's Surgery Time
Posted by caity at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Everytime I glance up I see Hunter. The picture of him smiling is hanging on my desk. Tomorrow, everytime it catches my eye, I will say a prayer. He deserves all the prayers in the world.
We will praying for Hunter and his speedy recovery! I will pass this news along to Drew's family and our friends here. He will be in many prayers:)
He has many people who love him and I know he will be in everyones prayers. I pray that God guides the Surgeons and Nurses while gently holding Hunters hand. I also pray for him to give you both the strength you need during this time.
Happy Anniversary to you both! There are better times ahead for everyone. Trust in God.
Love,
Nana
Dear Caitlin, Bob & family,
I'll be thinking about Hunter tomorrow & sending him nothing but good thoughts & prayers! Keep the faith, it'll all be worth it in the end!
Love you in NJ!
Always, Cathy
Bobby and Caity,
You are all in our prayers every day but we will say extra prayers for Hunter tomorrow that all goes well and he will soon be home with you and his brother and sister.
Post a Comment