Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No Swallow Study

Hunter wasn't able to have his swallow study yesterday. Doctor said that he doesn't seem to be interested in taking a bottle. I don't know what the next step is.

I hear they might try to catheter him again soon. Then they can determine what type of kidney stones he has. He had another test to look at his kidneys, but there was no change.

He's continuing to grow quickly. When he was weighed last night he was up to an astonishing 9 lbs, 11 oz. Hunter is getting so very big.

It's very frustrating that nothing seems to be happening. He'll be four months old tomorrow, and nobody is talking about him coming home. It sounds like whenever he does get to come home he will be on oxygen and have a tube in his stomach, but his oxygen is still at too high a level for him to come home. Night nurse said that they will probably start talking about the G tube sometime soon, since Doctor couldn't get him to take a bottle.

I haven't been posting pictures lately because most of my posts have been from work, one day I'll just put them all up :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! I can't believe that He is getting that big:) I can't wait till we can see him again. We keep him in our prayers daily and are looking forward to seeing all the pic's:) Love you all!