Hunter's weight: 6 lbs, 4 oz.
Hunter has gained 5 oz since the last time I posted. He is getting much bigger, but still seems so small. It's easy to see that he is gaining weight, he is definitely getting chunky. I was poking at his fat little cheeks this evening... he didn't like it much.
He's been doing very good with his CPAP. They've been able to keep his oxygen requirements in the low 30s or high 20s, which is pretty average for him. Doctor thinks that he is doing so well that they will try to take it off again. Right now the plan is to take it off on Friday, then do the swallow test.
Hunter may soon be able to get back on a bottle. His feedings haven't changed in a long time, he is still getting 45 ml over 2 hours. I'm wondering what's going to happen when he does get back on a bottle and he's getting 45 ml over 30 min. I guess we'll see shortly.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
There's a Plan
Posted by Bobby at 10:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment