Not too much happening with Hunter. Over the weekend he has just been working on gaining weight, and boy had he been doing that. He was weighed tonight and he is up to a huge 5 lbs, 11.5 oz. He's getting so big, I'll be its because they've increased his meals quite a bit. He was at 40ml for a long time, but just a few days ago it was increased to 45ml.
Nurse made it sound like it may be on CPAP for a while longer. It depends on who his doctor is since they make the end decision. It's possible they may take him off as soon as tomorrow, but even when I was visiting him his O2 requirements were pretty high. His oxygen was up to 35% and he was still desaturating. Unless his requirements go down fast I don't think they'll be doing much.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Getting Bigger
Posted by Bobby at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow he is almost 6 lbs! Does this mean I should stop shopping for preemie clothes?
Thanks for sharing the good news, I was about to experiencing Hunter Wilkes Blog Withdrawal (HWBW)
Love,
Mom (Mary Ann)
I think it does mean that.
Mommy's been picking up some newborn-sized clothes in hopes that he'll outgrow preemie soon.
Post a Comment