Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hunter is So Cute, or So I Hear

Hunter's nurse says that he is getting so darn cute. I have to take her word for it, we've not been able to visit him for a week now. Everybody is feeling better today though so our plan is to visit Mr. Hunter tomorrow. We've been missing him very much, but it's better that we stay away and not take the chance of getting him sick. He is finally making progress everywhere and we would not want to risk that.

Nurse weighed him tonight and was able to give me some VERY exciting news. Hunter weighs five pounds now. Yep, five whole pounds. He is now officially double his birth weight. She also said that she gave him a bottle already tonight and he took nearly half of it.

Today Hunter's corrected age is 36 weeks. That means that he could be born any time over the next four weeks.

He also had his x-ray today and they saw that his lungs were clearing up with the medication that he is already on. So for now they aren't changing him over to any reflux medicine.

Go Hunter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Hunter will be so happy to see you! I can't believe how big he is, it is so amazingly wonderful:) I hope you have fun family time. Go Hunter!
Love ya's - Emily

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful news!! 5 lbs!! Go Hunter! Hope you all continue to feel better and get to visit the little guy tonight. Love,
Mom ( Mary Ann)

Anonymous said...

We want a picture! We want a picture! We want a picture!!