Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hunter and his Thumb

Hunter is starting to suck his thumb. He really likes his pacifier and when he can't have that he goes right for his hand. We're pretty generous with the pacifier though. I figure when it's time to get stop it's a lot easier to get rid of a pacifier than a thumb.

He has an appointment tomorrow with his stomach doctor because his skin around his g tube is growing odd. They said that it's possible that it would try to heal itself and the skin would start to grow up around the tube. It looks like that might be happening, so they're going to check it out.

I should post more pictures. I think I'll try to take some cute pictures tomorrow. He's very smiley (when he's in a good mood) and laughs occasionally. He also gets very sad and angry if you MOOOOO at him. I guess he doesn't like cows.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I understand the whole cow thing little man. Have they started coming thru your window at night too?? I've had a phobia about cows for a long time too. Hope your doctors appointment goes well. Love y'a!