The other day Hunter went to visit his Pediatrician for the second time since he's come home. We spend a lot less time there than I thought we would. I was planning on having weekly trips to the doctor right after coming out of the hospital. Instead, after his first appointment he wasn't scheduled for another three weeks. His Pediatrician is really impressed at how he's growing and has put him on the same schedule that any other kid Hunter's age would be on, now we don't go back until September.
Hunter's weight isn't changing much, he's still right around 14 lbs and just over 2 feet tall. That's still a big change from where we started. Looking at him now it's hard to believe that he's the same baby that was in an incubator 6 months ago.
Over the next few weeks we start seeing all of his specialists, there are a lot. Today is his first time with his physical therapists. The two that I'm really looking forward to are the G tube doctor and the oxygen doctor. I'm eager for his accessories to be taken away.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Doctor Visit #2
Posted by Bobby at 6:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Go Hunter Go!! Keep up the good work lil guy!!
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment