Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You were my strength when I was weak, You were my voice when I couldn't speak, You were my eyes when I couldn't see, You saw the best there was in me, Lifted me up when I couldn't reach, You gave me faith 'cause you believed, I'm everything I am- Because you loved me
3 comments:
He is SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe in a month how much he has changed. He looks so much older than before and his eyes look so vibrant! Love you Hunter:)
That's a great new picture Rob! :) This blog has been a great way to keep up with his progress. His eyes are just beautiful!
I just want to reach in there and kiss 'em. He is so beautiful. I am happy for all of you. May peace and love be with your family, Caitlin. Love, Wendy
Post a Comment